One more day home :)

One more day home and I'm leaving to Warsaw till Christmas holidays. Can you imagine that? Being far from home for 3 months! But that's not what scares me most of all because my apartment in Warsaw will be very beautiful (you'll see photos of it, I promise!).
The most worrying thing is getting new friends, getting used to the university, feeling comfortable there. I really want to find a new home and great people in Poland. =)

Еще один день и я уезжаю в Варшаву до зимних каникул. Вы можете себе это представить? Быть вдали от дома 3 месяца! Но не это пугает меня больше всего, так как моя квартира в Варшаве будет очень красивой (я покажу вам фотографии, обещаю!). Больше всего я переживаю по поводу того, как я найду новых друзей, привыкну к университету, почувствую там себя действительно комфортно. Я правда хочу найти новый дом и хороших людей в Польше. =)
 And here is the outfit I wore this week: new top with an amazing black&white print, which I got here, simple jeans from Stradivarius, new Zara studded loafers, my fav purple Armani Jeans bag and Firmoo sunglasses.
I got these sunnies from a brand Firmoo and was pleased by their quality. They are really great. I also got 2 cases for them. The sunglasses are made from good plastic. When I placed them on my face I felt that they fit the shape of my head perfectly. Firmoo is a global online optical store, which is very popular. It has more than 500 000 followers on facebook. And right now you have a wonderful opportunity to get a pair of Firmoo glasses for free! For more information click.

А вот, что было на мне надето однажды на этой неделе: новый топ с потрясающим черно-белым принтом, который я нашла тут, простые джинсы Stradivarius, новые мокасины с шипами Zara, моя любимая фиолетовая сумка Armani Jeans и очки Firmoo.
Я получила эти солнцезащитные очки от бренда Firmoo и была приятно удивлена их качеством. Очки действительно классные. К ним я еще получила два чехла. Очки сделанны из качественного пластика. Когда я одела их, сразу почувствовала, что они идеально подходят форме моей головы. Firmoo это глобальный интернет магазин оптики, который очень популярен по всему миру. У него больше, чем 500 000 подписчиков на Facebook. А теперь и у вас есть потрясающая возможность получить пару очков от Firmoo бесплатно. Для дополнительной информации кликайте.
Top / Топ Romwe
Jeans / Джинсы Stradivarius
Loafers / Мокасины Zara
Bag / Сумка Armani Jeans
Sunnies / Очки Firmoo
Bracelet / Браслет Guess
Watch / Часы Guess
Earrings / Серёжки H&M

53 comments:

  1. cute ; DD

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com new post

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful laid back look! love the top! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these sunglasses!

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit in general Anna, you look simply incredible. Here's hoping that you enjoy your last day at home and best of luck in Warsaw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Starting a new life back to school, being away from home it's really depressing...I really wish you all the best. I hope you you get settled in Warsaw soonnn! (:

    You're outfit is lovely btw!

    xoxo' Dipika

    www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look, love your t shirt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice outfit! I love your top and your bag <3

    The Celebrity Look

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THE SHOES! Adorable!
    Thank you for the lovely comment!
    kiss, Federica
    http://thenuancesofstyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice post!! :-) Following you on Bloglovin too now!

    X Annewil
    http://lovetolittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your look. Hope you will see my new post. http://ivonalovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. don't worry, you will do just great in Poland! I wish you great success!


    Much love

    www.princessofcalifornia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great casual look! I loooove your sunglasses!!!! <3
    I'm following you also via bloglovin' now. I'm 208.
    I hope that you like to follow me too. btw. bloglovin' is the best way to do it

    Greetings from Berlin

    www.clothierin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos!! And I wish you a great time in Warsaw

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello there sweetie!
    Awesome outfit and pics, comfy and chic ♥

    You can follow my blog on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/KikisBookOfDreams (it would mean a lot to me)

    Hope I'll hear from you!

    Hope you're having a great evening!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look beautiful Anna! I hope the move goes well - I am sure you will settle in really quickly and be enjoying life in no time xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck at uni, you'll be ok!! Just stumbled upon your blog and really like all your outfits! Following you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great outfit! :) I totally love these snglasses and your handbag! :) Gorgeous, have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really nice pictures and I love your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty! I love your sunglasses. (:



    I'd love if you checked out my blog!
    Have a great day. (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this chic and casual style. Fantastic shades and bag too. Have fun in Warsaw.

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look great, we love that top!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your t-shirt!!

    xx
    http://www.ariadnaalberopolseres.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice outfit! I love your shirt and your bag. I've been taking a look at your blog and I like it. Thanks for visiting my blog and comment, I follow you now! Follow me?

    http://raqueleita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning. Have a fun and safe time while away from home :) x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your t-shirt print and back, fabulous!

    check out my curent giveaway: http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/2012/09/2th-giveaway-prodigyred.html

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cool! Love your Armani bag,its so stylish!! =)
    visit me:http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Мне очки твои нравятся!
    Буду ждать твоих польских постов. Очень интересно увидеть новую квартиру)
    ♥SuSunny

    ReplyDelete
  28. so casual and relaxed you look

    www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great blog!! You are beautiful!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for you're lovely comment!!
    I'm happy to accept your proposal of following each other, so I'm now a new follower...
    I'll wait for you to follow me back!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. love the shirt you are wearing here! so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for visiting. I'm glad you like my blog!
    Sure we can follow each other. I'm following you now.
    You look gorgeous with your casual outfit :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you very much for follow us back!! ^^ Your look is awesome!

    Love from: http://fashionfeelingsblog.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you so much for following my blog! :)
    Off course we can follow each other on bloglovin too, I`m now following you there:)

    X Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ana, do not worry, I came to Denmark 4 years ago , knowing just one person from a different town. And here am I after 4 years completed my Bachelor, starting on Masters, with great friends that I met during my education:)

    Wish you all the best of luck in Poland!
    Daisy
    www.fashionmemos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. You look very good! :)
    come to me and follow my blog, please <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm loving your shirt and shoes! Thank you for your lovely comment. And sure we can follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. You are so so so gorgeous!! LOVE the outfit!
    By the way, hope you'd check out my blog and comment on what you think..
    And if you like what you see, maybe like my facebook page and follow
    me on bloglovin? I've followed you!
    Cheers :)

    http://www.RahelRahelRahel.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. i love the t!

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Отличный стильный наряд, особенно понравился топ! А Вы-очень красивая девушка!
    Подписалась на ваш блог, надеюсь на взаимность :)

    -Nickie
    http://nickiesworldofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. Очень милый лук и симпатичный топ :)

    timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hey thanks for your comment on my blog!! I love love your hair and you're beautiful!! xxxx lizmaria3012.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  42. There are so many stylish bloggers and you deserve for that opinion too :) Great style and I love your bag♥ If you like our blog too we can follow each other. What do u think ?

    ReplyDelete
  43. great t-shirt! yes, let's follow each other on bloglovin' too. i'm following now!

    http://layersofchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Nice look... I like it a lot!
    Thanks for your comment in my blog, sure I will follow you ;)
    Best,
    Eldara

    ReplyDelete
  45. Не волнуйся, 3 месяца да еще на первом курсе быстро побегают!
    Желаю удачи в новом университете!
    Аня

    ReplyDelete
  46. wow! you are so pretty:) im your new follower! would you like to follow me back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi, I love your blog! Good job :)
    I'm now following you with GFC. I hope you'll do the same!

    Check out my new blog right here - You might like it: http://pankalla.blogspot.com

    Take care and keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. divine set look great, I love you.

    We see each other?
    http://hardcandyyyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. aw, lovely shoes! & Have a nice trip dear! ;)
    bisous x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments mean a lot to me.
You make my day.